We are glad to inform authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation, that EWDA2018 will introduce e-posters.
All posters will be presented as e-posters, so poster presenters do not need to bring a printed copy of their poster at the Conference.
E-posters will be presented on special monitors at the conference venue.
WHAT IS AN E-POSTER?
- The e-poster is a poster presented as a power point presentation.
- The e-posters will be presented on monitors and not on poster boards.
- Three monitors (e-poster stations) placed at the conference venue will be used to display the posters. Posters per station will be announced at the venue.
- The e-posters will be viewed on a high resolution screen during all the days of the conference. E-posters will be presented per session – one session per day. Posters will be presented in a loop and slides will be changing periodically.
- Four (4) separate e-poster sessions will be announced in our program, while posters per session will be announced in the E-posters schedule.
- E- Posters will be displayed on the monitors during the whole day of the poster session and only during the poster session presenters will have to be available for presentations and questions.
- The e-poster option allows attendees to watch all e-poster presentations, to search by author, title or session.
- E-posters comply with EWDA 2018 dedication to go green!
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTERS
- The e-poster should bear the same title, authors, order of authors and their affiliations, as the abstract submitted.
- You can create the e-poster on Powerpoint as usual. Please use Powerpoint 2013 or earlier, and then save the presentation in ppt/pptx format, as well as pdf format.
- Ιt is important you make sure to use the following settings at the Page Setup: “Custom Size: width 90cm X height 50cm” and “Orientation: Landscape”
- The presentation should consist of only one (1) slide (ppt/pptx)
- You should send the e-poster in ppt/pptx format
- E-posters will be displayed on monitors with full HD resolution (1920X1080) pixels and a widescreen ratio 16:9.
- Available time for every e-poster presentation should not exceed the five (5) minutes, comments and conversation included.
You are kindly requested to send us the e-poster by e-mail (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience and no later than the 17 th of August.