Pre conference workshops will take place on Monday, August 27, 2018.
Please sign up for the workshops you are interested in on our registration page.
The 13th EWDA Conference offers the following Workshops:
- Wildlife population assessment – a key tool in epidemiology
- Marine Priority Habitats and species: Applied biomonitoring in Marine Protected Areas and the special-case of Marine Mammals
- 2nd EWDA Wildlife Histopathology Workshop
- Methods to investigate the association between wildlife and human cases in a zoonotic disease outbreak; the WNV example
- Wildlife disease monitoring: techniques and Cost-benefit trade-offs analysis