We are glad to inform authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation, that EWDA2018 will introduce e-posters.
All posters will be presented as e-posters, so poster presenters do not need to bring a printed copy of their poster at the Conference.
E-posters will be presented on special monitors at the conference venue.
WHAT IS AN E-POSTER?
- The e-poster is a poster presented as a power point presentation.
- The e-posters will be presented on monitors and not on poster boards.
- Two to three monitors placed at the conference venue will cover the needs of the poster presentations.
- The e-poster option allows attendees to watch all e-poster presentations, to search by author, title or session.
- The e-posters will be viewed on a high resolution screen during all the days of the conference. E-posters will be presented in a loop and slides will be changing periodically.
- Three (3) separate e-poster sessions will be announced in our program, during which presenters have to be available for presentations and questions.
- E-posters comply with EWDA 2018 dedication to go green!
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTERS
- The e-poster should bear the same title, authors, order of authors and their affiliations, as the abstract submitted.
- You can create the e-poster on Powerpoint as usual. Please use Powerpoint 2013 or earlier, and then save the presentation in ppt/pptx format, as well as pdf format.
- Ιt is important you make sure to use the following settings at the Page Setup: “Custom Size: width 90cm X height 50cm” and “Orientation: Landscape”
- The presentation should consist of only one (1) slide (ppt/pptx)
- You should send the e-poster in ppt/pptx format
- E-posters will be displayed on monitors with full HD resolution (1920X1080) pixels and a widescreen ratio 16:9.
You are kindly requested to send us the e-poster by e-mail (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience and no later than the 17 th of August.