The 13th EWDA Conference Organizing Committee decided to provide a small grant to students of limited financial means to attend the Conference. The purpose of this action is to support students who are interested to attend and present their work, but find it hard to cover all the expenses by themselves.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- be an EWDA member prior to submitting their application
- wish to give a presentation at the conference (oral or poster)
- are not financed by other resources
Four (4) students will be selected.
The student conference attendance grant is intended to cover the registration fee (215 euro – early registration fee for student EWDA members).
Applicants should send a letter of intent with a CV to:
-13th EWDA Conference Organizing Committee (email@example.com) and
-Lineke Begeman (firstname.lastname@example.org), member of the EWDA Board, responsible for “Student Activities”.
The letter of intent should include:
- who you are
- country and city of residence
- at which university you study, and in which year you are
- for how long you have been an EWDA Member
- why it is important for you to attend the conference
- a statement that you are not financed by other resources
- the title of the abstract submitted
- a realistic budget for your travel costs
Any questions regarding the application procedure can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- April 30th: Deadline for applications
- May7th: Organizing Committee completes evaluation of applications submitted
- May 8th: Grants beneficiaries announced
- May 15th: Early registration closes