AUGUST 27-31, 2018
LARISSA, THESSALY, GREECE
“Wildlife health and conservation: expectations in a challenging era”
- Abstract Submission opens – February 01, 2018
- Registration opens – February 01, 2018
- Abstract Submission closes: April 27, 2018
- Early registration deadline is accordingly moved to the 5th of June (final extension).
- Registration closes – August 10, 2018
- The final 13th Conference’s Program – Timetable [pdf file]
- ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- NEW WORKSHOP OFFERED “Disease Risk Analysis for Translocations”
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS (ePOSTERS GUIDELINES)
- 01.06.2018 – NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE is now completed (More…).
- Early registration deadline is moved to the
25th of May5th of June.
- Authors will get notification of acceptance by the
15th of May31st of May.
- WORKSHOP “2nd EWDA Wildlife Histopathology Workshop“: Please notice that in line with the recent changes in deadlines, the deadlines for case submission/notification of case acceptance for the WORKSHOP “2nd EWDA Wildlife Histopathology Workshop“ have also changed. You can visit https://ewda2018.vet.uth.gr/2018/01/31/2nd-ewda-wildlife-histopathology-workshop/ to find out the new dates.
- Early registration deadline is accordingly moved to the 25th of May
- Authors will get notification of acceptance by the 15th of May.
- New extension for the abstract submission deadline – April 27, 2018
- Deadline for abstract submission is now close… Only 5 days are left to the 20th of April. Do not miss the opportunity to submit your abstract!
- Tentative Program 04.2018 (pdf File)
- Applications for Students conference attendance grants – Deadline extension: April 30, 2018. For more information please visit “13th EWDA Conference Attendance Grants for students”
- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED!!! – New date: April 20, 2018
- Applications for Students conference attendance grants now open – Deadline April 10, 2018“. For more information please visit “13th EWDA Conference Attendance Grants for students”
The deadline for application for the EWDA CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE FUND has exceptionally been extended to March 17th.
- Applications for EWDA CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE FUND accepted until February 28, 2018.For more information, please visit the EWDA website
- Registration is now open (1/2/2018)
- Abstract Sumbission is now open (1/2/2018)
- Information about the Pre-Conference Workshops offered is now available
- Information about the parallel pre-conference events (ECZM annual meeting & EWDA Wildlife Health Surveillance Network meeting) is available
- Invited Speakers announced
- Information about the social program (scheduled excursion, conference banquet, post conference tour) is available