AUGUST 27-31, 2018
LARISSA, THESSALY, GREECE
“Wildlife health and conservation: expectations in a challenging era”
- Abstract Submission opens – February 01, 2018
- Registration opens – February 01, 2018
- Abstract Submission closes: April 27, 2018
- Early registration deadline is accordingly moved to the 5th of June (final extension).
- Registration closes – August 10, 2018
- NEW WORKSHOP OFFERED “Disease Risk Analysis for Translocations”
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS (ePOSTERS GUIDELINES)
- 01.06.2018 – NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE is now completed (More…).
- Early registration deadline is moved to the
25th of May5th of June.
- Authors will get notification of acceptance by the
15th of May31st of May.
- WORKSHOP “2nd EWDA Wildlife Histopathology Workshop“: Please notice that in line with the recent changes in deadlines, the deadlines for case submission/notification of case acceptance for the WORKSHOP “2nd EWDA Wildlife Histopathology Workshop“ have also changed. You can visit https://ewda2018.vet.uth.gr/2018/01/31/2nd-ewda-wildlife-histopathology-workshop/ to find out the new dates.
- Early registration deadline is accordingly moved to the 25th of May
- Authors will get notification of acceptance by the 15th of May.
- New extension for the abstract submission deadline – April 27, 2018
- Deadline for abstract submission is now close… Only 5 days are left to the 20th of April. Do not miss the opportunity to submit your abstract!
- Tentative Program 04.2018 (pdf File)
- Applications for Students conference attendance grants – Deadline extension: April 30, 2018. For more information please visit “13th EWDA Conference Attendance Grants for students”
- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED!!! – New date: April 20, 2018
- Applications for Students conference attendance grants now open – Deadline April 10, 2018“. For more information please visit “13th EWDA Conference Attendance Grants for students”
- Applications for EWDA CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE FUND accepted until February 28, 2018.For more information, please visit the EWDA website
- Registration is now open (1/2/2018)
- Abstract Sumbission is now open (1/2/2018)
- Information about the Pre-Conference Workshops offered is now available
- Information about the parallel pre-conference events (ECZM annual meeting & EWDA Wildlife Health Surveillance Network meeting) is available
- Invited Speakers announced
- Information about the social program (scheduled excursion, conference banquet, post conference tour) is available